||Do you have leadership skills? Are you excited by challenges?
We are looking for motivated and energetic team leader to supervise our international campaigns.
- Supervise and motivate team to achieve performance objectives (quality, productivity, schedule adherence)
- Analyze and monitor the results of each team member: call time, waiting time between calls, calls per hour, meeting breaks etc..
- Communicates expectations, developing management tools and monitored for continual improvement
- Promote the development of knowledge and skills advisors through coaching sessions and monthly spot
- Create and maintain a good team spirit and a good working environment, establish close ties with advisors through active and dynamic on the floor
Ensure compliance with company policies and customer ethics of safety, respect for others within the team and discipline
- Support team member in the resolution of complex problems to customers
- Other related tasks
- 1 year experience in a similar position or 2 years of call center experience
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Teamwork, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good priority management skills
- Good computer knowledge with Advanced Excel knowledge