||Reporting to the ITCS Team lead (Services Delivery), the incumbent will be responsible for solving computer-related office problems .
The candidate will, among other things, be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offering a high-quality customer service to clients over the phone.
- Receive 10 to 20 calls per day and provide assistance to users.
- Ensure the quality of the tickets opened by the service desk all through their life cycle.
- Solving technical and material problems for clients.
- Administer, maintain and optimize the ITSM tools
- Documenting solutions while following the incident management process.
- Coordinate problem management and escalations with other teams.
- Participate in the coordination of the annual internal and external audit.
- Acting as the first contact in managing critical incidents on production servers.
- Participating in the development, publication and improvement of periodic performance reports
- Maintenance of ITIL process guides.
- Maintenance of Wiki document and procedures site
- Participate in the management of IT user profiles (SAP, AD, Office 365, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years experience as an IT and/or technical support technician in a corporation.
- Experience with ticket system is essential. As Administrator an asset;
- Experience with coaching junior employees
- EDI support (electronic documents interface) support experience an asset;
- College diploma in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience managing application security profiles.
- Bilingual, written and spoken (French and English).
- Show great sense of initiative, team spirit and social skills.
- Excellent knowledge of office software (Exchange, Outlook, MS Office, Office 365.)
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (Windows 7, 10).
- Available to work evenings and weekends (On call) , on rotation.