Quality Control agent
|Location||El Salvador, HAITI|
|Job Information||Your future duties and responsibilities:
1. Support to issue and solve internal corrective measures report.2. Ensure current product quality specification fulfill client’s requirements.
3. Support quality management systems operation within organization.
4. Provide support for design, execution and maintenance of quality system processes at respective departments.
5. Help department to coordinate training to operating procedure changes or new system implementation.
6. Ensure operating procedures are of use to end users.
7. Direct writing and review operating procedures (OP’s) to ensure compliance, efficiency and clarity.
8. Participate in enterprise corrective action discussions as necessary.
9. Revise department complaints and implement corrective actions for clarity and fullness in investigations.
10. Comply all activities with corporate policies as well as departmental procedures to reduce risk and losses.
11. Express and explain safety value at all job functions.
12. Ensure program activities are in compliance with applicable government regulations and company quality assurance standards.
13. Recommend, implement and direct others to modify operational methods and practices along with overall strategy to enhance department effectiveness.
14. Establish and manage professional customer rapport to drive solutions to attain business needs.